Thursday 24 October 2013

French vampires and Spanish werewolves !


I have been meaning to say for a while now that I reckon that French villagers are mostly vampires!  I say this because we have noticed that during the day that every time we go through another typically French village………….it is dead as a dodo!  no one around! no one to be seen, no one to be heard.  I believe they are all asleep and upside down hanging from the rafters in their 'rustic' barns……oh yeah!  The only people we see during the day are clearly the minions whose job it is to keep the place clean and tidy in order to attract fresh food (me!).

We then noticed a similar thing in spain but in this case I am convinced they are all werewolves!  my reason for this is that in the outlying villages all they (appear to) sell is meat! Jambon galore! oh yes you'd like to think that all those lovely 'hams' hanging in the butchers are pork…………well think again!

I wouldn't say we are too concerned tho' as we have plenty of garlic on board and we don't go outside in the dark on a full moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment